The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations state that every employer must seek advice from a ‘competent person’ to assist with health and safety.
Most organisations would agree that it is their aim to manage health and safety as effectively as other areas, but not all organisations can justify employing a full time health and safety advisor, and do not have the time to devote to health and safety.
Whether you employ a full time advisor who requires specialist support, or you simply require competent advice from outside your organisation, we would be delighted to assist.
Here are some examples of how we can:
- Supply a dedicated health and safety consultant
- Provide specialist support for your internal health and safety advisor
- Develop and implement health and safety policies and procedures
- Assist with risk assessments, safe systems of work and method statements
- Provide template documents
- Review existing documentation
- Assist with accident investigation
- Liaise with enforcing authorities
- Assist with contractor approval questionnaires
- Provide a health and safety advice line
- Supply regular updates on legislation relevant to your business
- Health and safety training (accredited and bespoke)
- Ongoing health and safety support
Whatever you’re requirements, we will work with you to select the level of support that you require and the services that you will benefit from most.
Call us to find out how we can help your business – 01789 293758